- Tunisian Crochet Patterns Made Easy For Beginners- Basic Tunisian Crochet Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tulips In A Row
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Almond Ridges Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
With an interesting effect, this crochet stitch in different colors looks -to me- like cute, little rows of Japanese fans. Long Loop Shell Stitch by MyPicot seems so much fun and it looks like the stitch you may want to try next. This stitch is perfect to use to create pretty handmade things to decorate your house, or maybe to make a beautiful blouse or other clothing piece. This stitch is so versatile and the texture leaves room for creative imagination.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.