- [Photo Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Owl Rug (Bathroom Set)- With A Twist!
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Roses Around The Fountain
- [Free Pattern] Look Good In The Kitchen With This Spring Inspired Apron
- [Free Pattern] This Skull Shawl Looks Fantastic!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
Simple and clean this lovely pattern with picot edging is quick to make and perfect for using any yarn. Including your stash yarn!
A wonderfully sweet pattern, Cambria Blanket by Pam Mausar can be easily paired with a matching hat for creating a gorgeous knitting baby shower gift. This knitted blanket pattern is simple, with a pretty border and has no holes for little fingers to get caught in, so this will certainly become a dear pattern for many.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fiberwoolie
Thanks to Pam Mausar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.