- [Free Pattern] Searching For The Perfect Summer Head Kerchief? You’ll Love This One!
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Bag Any Crocheter & Knitter Needs!
- [Paid Pattern] Cuddly-Soft Squiggles Baby Blanket
- This Free Christmas Scarf Crochet Pattern Is Warm And Festive
- [Free Pattern] This Chevron Infinity Scarf Is One Of The Most Fun And Versatile Accessories Ever Created!
Simple and clean this lovely pattern with picot edging is quick to make and perfect for using any yarn. Including your stash yarn!
A wonderfully sweet pattern, Cambria Blanket by Pam Mausar can be easily paired with a matching hat for creating a gorgeous knitting baby shower gift. This knitted blanket pattern is simple, with a pretty border and has no holes for little fingers to get caught in, so this will certainly become a dear pattern for many.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fiberwoolie
Thanks to Pam Mausar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.