- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Crochet Baby Booties Made Simple For Even Beginners
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
The stitch pattern used to make these headbands is adorable! Quite wide (this band is approx. 5″ wide) and with those edges that have a bit of a scalloped look, the Crochet Headband by Cheryl Murray ILuvSandals makes a beautiful hair accessory for any girl or woman. This pattern which is one size fits most adjustable is gorgeous and so easy to crochet and is takes such a little time to complete.
Materials: 1 ball Lily Cotton Yarn, Size G Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Flower Girl Cottage BlogSpot
Thanks to Cheryl Murray for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.