- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Larksfoot Stitch + Baby Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Soft And Cuddly Preemie Baby Blanket
- Graceful Shells Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Most Beautiful Crochet Kindle Cover You’ll Ever See
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
There’s something special about this pattern: you don’t need Tunisian crochet experience and you don’t even need a special Tunisian crochet hook! They are an impressive project, but easier to make than you’d think. Tunisian Shaker Dishcloths pattern by Staci Perry is so adorable and so perfect for the holiday season. They look a lot like peppermint candies, don’t you think?