- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Hello Kitty Granny Square Scarf
- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
- Father Teddy Bear Cooking A Barbecue Crochet Applique Free Pattern
Keep little feet snuggly on cold days with these super trendy, warm and comfortable baby booties. With a unique design, these Crochet Baby Booties – GREEN ZEBRA designed by Croby Patterns will leave you speechless. You will need some yarn in two shades of one color to get the same stylish effect displayed by the featured pair.
the pattern is written in 3 sizes:
0 – 3 months (3 – 6 months, 6 – 12 months)
0 – 3 months – 9 cm (3.5 inches)
3 – 6 months – 10cm (4 inches)
6 – 12 months – 12 cm (4.75 inches)
hook 3.5 mm(E/4);
yarn: DK weight, 100% Cotton yarn in two shades of green color, 50 g (1.75 oz)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Croby Patterns
Thanks to Doroteja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.