- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
- Gorgeous Snowflake Crochet Ornament Features A New Take On The Crocodile Stitch
- Easy And Fabulous Crochet French Market Bag Free Pattern
- The Simple Triangle Shawl Is A Great Project To Work On While Traveling
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Cross Stitch On Crochet With This Adorably Simple Fox Design
Keep little feet snuggly on cold days with these super trendy, warm and comfortable baby booties. With a unique design, these Crochet Baby Booties – GREEN ZEBRA designed by Croby Patterns will leave you speechless. You will need some yarn in two shades of one color to get the same stylish effect displayed by the featured pair.
the pattern is written in 3 sizes:
0 – 3 months (3 – 6 months, 6 – 12 months)
0 – 3 months – 9 cm (3.5 inches)
3 – 6 months – 10cm (4 inches)
6 – 12 months – 12 cm (4.75 inches)
hook 3.5 mm(E/4);
yarn: DK weight, 100% Cotton yarn in two shades of green color, 50 g (1.75 oz)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Croby Patterns
Thanks to Doroteja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.