- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
- Susi Rose Ludlow Shared Put some wings on my unicorn bag…..
- [Free Pattern] This Really Cute Crochet Pincushion Makes Such A Great Little Gift
- Easy Peasy 30-Minute Crochet Pattern For A Child Size Beanie
- [Free Pattern] These Flower Face Cleansing Pads Are Just Perfect For The Face
Keep little feet snuggly on cold days with these super trendy, warm and comfortable baby booties. With a unique design, these Crochet Baby Booties – GREEN ZEBRA designed by Croby Patterns will leave you speechless. You will need some yarn in two shades of one color to get the same stylish effect displayed by the featured pair.
the pattern is written in 3 sizes:
0 – 3 months (3 – 6 months, 6 – 12 months)
0 – 3 months – 9 cm (3.5 inches)
3 – 6 months – 10cm (4 inches)
6 – 12 months – 12 cm (4.75 inches)
hook 3.5 mm(E/4);
yarn: DK weight, 100% Cotton yarn in two shades of green color, 50 g (1.75 oz)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Croby Patterns
Thanks to Doroteja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.