- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make A Cute Crochet Popcorn Flower With A Ladybug Button
- 21 Quick And Easy Baby Blankets To Crochet With Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
- Simple And Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Child’s Travel Neck Pillow Crochet Pattern
Cute crocheted blanket different from any afghan. This awesome dots blanket with colorful symmetrical bright circles has, what is called, a wow factor, don’t you think? Fun colors, cool design and this pattern seem to be having so much life and energy. Big Dots, Little Dots by Frankie Brown is such a happy blanket, sure to make any kid happy.
Two sizes of crochet circles are edged with cream to turn them into squares and then pieced together in a traditional four patch quilt design. The blanket measures 127cm / 50”² and uses 500g of the background colour and less than 100g of each of nine other colours.
What do you need:
I made my blanket with Stylecraft Special DK yarn (295m / 100g)
and a 4mm crochet hook. There are 72 big dot blocks and 72 little
dot and the finished blanket measures about 127cm / 50″².
I used nine colours for the dots (less than 100g of each):
Teal, Saffron, Magenta, Bluebell, Meadow, Camel, Plum, Denim
You will also need far more of the background colour (Cream)
than you could possibly imagine, 500g in fact.
Image source: ravelry
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.