- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bunny Pacifier Will Keep Your Baby Happy
- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Christmas Garland Will Make You Grab Your Hooks And Yarn And Get Festive!
- Cute Crochet Hats For Kids Perfect To Bust Your Stash And Have Fun
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Easy To Make Heart Keychain…The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift!
Cute crocheted blanket different from any afghan. This awesome dots blanket with colorful symmetrical bright circles has, what is called, a wow factor, don’t you think? Fun colors, cool design and this pattern seem to be having so much life and energy. Big Dots, Little Dots by Frankie Brown is such a happy blanket, sure to make any kid happy.
Two sizes of crochet circles are edged with cream to turn them into squares and then pieced together in a traditional four patch quilt design. The blanket measures 127cm / 50”² and uses 500g of the background colour and less than 100g of each of nine other colours.
What do you need:
I made my blanket with Stylecraft Special DK yarn (295m / 100g)
and a 4mm crochet hook. There are 72 big dot blocks and 72 little
dot and the finished blanket measures about 127cm / 50″².
I used nine colours for the dots (less than 100g of each):
Teal, Saffron, Magenta, Bluebell, Meadow, Camel, Plum, Denim
You will also need far more of the background colour (Cream)
than you could possibly imagine, 500g in fact.
Image source: ravelry
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.