- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Sunburst Granny Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Two Crochet Stitches And A Beautiful, Very Easy To Make A Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet This Amazingly Simple Yet Gorgeous Reversible Pattern
- Easy Convertible Blanket To Bag Free Crochet Pattern
Cute crocheted blanket different from any afghan. This awesome dots blanket with colorful symmetrical bright circles has, what is called, a wow factor, don’t you think? Fun colors, cool design and this pattern seem to be having so much life and energy. Big Dots, Little Dots by Frankie Brown is such a happy blanket, sure to make any kid happy.
Two sizes of crochet circles are edged with cream to turn them into squares and then pieced together in a traditional four patch quilt design. The blanket measures 127cm / 50”² and uses 500g of the background colour and less than 100g of each of nine other colours.
What do you need:
I made my blanket with Stylecraft Special DK yarn (295m / 100g)
and a 4mm crochet hook. There are 72 big dot blocks and 72 little
dot and the finished blanket measures about 127cm / 50″².
I used nine colours for the dots (less than 100g of each):
Teal, Saffron, Magenta, Bluebell, Meadow, Camel, Plum, Denim
You will also need far more of the background colour (Cream)
than you could possibly imagine, 500g in fact.
Image source: ravelry
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.