- How To Crochet A Super Easy Slouchy Hat Free Pattern
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
- Fabulous Crochet Grinch Scarf Pattern To Stay Warm This Winter
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Large Crochet Snowflake Ornament With Beads
- [Free Pattern] Falling In Love With This Gorgeous Textured Circles Blanket Pattern
This cute stitch with a name that puts a smile –I think! – on anyone’s face, is made up of a 2-row repeat. It sounds pretty simple although the texture it creates looks quite sophisticated. Learn how to crochet The Cabbage Patch Stitch with a simple tutorial, courtesy of Heather of The Unraveled Mitten. This simple stitch will make great baby blankets as it looks very cute in any color.
The Cabbage Patch Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
I used a #4/worsted weight yarn
5 mm hook
Please feel free to use any yarn weight/hook combo your heart desires
Check out the original source for The Cabbage Patch Stitch Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Unraveled Mitten
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.