- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
- 21 Quick And Easy Baby Blankets To Crochet With Free Patterns
- This Stained Glass Flowers Blanket Is Perfect For Curling Up With A Book And A Cup Of Tea
- 4 Basic Crochet Stitches For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Very Simple Washcloth Set With Basket Crochet Pattern
Call me romantic but I love Valentine’s Day and all the preparation, the gifts hunting and the beautiful new or old crochet patterns that make perfect Valentine gifts and will stay with you long after the Valentine’s Day is over. Even if just to remind you that love is worth to be celebrated every day. In your heart and with a great crochet gift from the heart.
Heart Tote Bag designed by Michele Wilcox is just the gift and accessory for the Valentine’s Day. This tote pattern is rated easy and it’s the perfect bag for carrying your lovely yarn projects or to tote the necessities of your day.
Heart Shaped Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 1 skein 319 Cherry Red
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.0 mm [US H-8]
Stiff cardboard 12″ (30.5 cm) long for making Tassel
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Heart Shaped Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart.
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.