- [Photo Tutorial] Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower Block Suitable For Beginners As Well As Experienced Crocheters
- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy And Adorably Cute Baby Owl Ornaments Are Perfect Party Favors For Any Occasion
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
Call me romantic but I love Valentine’s Day and all the preparation, the gifts hunting and the beautiful new or old crochet patterns that make perfect Valentine gifts and will stay with you long after the Valentine’s Day is over. Even if just to remind you that love is worth to be celebrated every day. In your heart and with a great crochet gift from the heart.
Heart Tote Bag designed by Michele Wilcox is just the gift and accessory for the Valentine’s Day. This tote pattern is rated easy and it’s the perfect bag for carrying your lovely yarn projects or to tote the necessities of your day.
Heart Shaped Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 1 skein 319 Cherry Red
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.0 mm [US H-8]
Stiff cardboard 12″ (30.5 cm) long for making Tassel
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Heart Shaped Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart.
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.