- [Free Pattern] 3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Baby Sneakers
- Wonderfully Soft Blue Baby Blanket Any Baby Will Love
He measures 10″ high x 8″ wide and is really cute! Owl patterns are gorgeous and they come in a variety of sizes ,different styles and colors. This Crocodile Stitch Owl by Pamela Bastian it’s big enough to be a doorstop or a pillow and makes a great gift for everybody. This guy is so adorable and the best way to show your love.
Lily Sugar n’ Cream Cotton yarn – 1 each of 4 different colors (2-2.5 oz skeins) plus a small amount of orange for the beak.
Polyfil for stuffing.
Yarn needle for sewing in ends.
Crochet Crocodile Stitch Owl Free Pattern
Please go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crochet Crocodile Stitch Owl pattern details and video tutorial.