- Easy Crochet Textured Headband Free Pattern Is Perfect For Making A Statement
- Dragon Scale Fingerless Gloves Free Crochet Pattern
- Super Easy Granny Square Crop Top Crochet Pattern
- Beautiful Reversible Shawl Pattern Made Up Of Only One Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
“This Multipurpose Crochet Bag can be used for so many different things. I use it for yarn, but feel free to use it for wine bottles. 🙂
I used 4 different colors of Caron One Pound yarn. I love the look of it. The Bag also has dividers (even with pockets) inside that can be removed or rearranged. So cool. That gives you hundreds of possibilities what to use this bag for.
I used the suzette stitch and the waistcoat stitch besides the standard stitches. I included many videos to almost every part of the bag construction.
I hope you like it as much as I did making it.”
Multipurpose Bag Crochet Pattern
You will need:
Caron One Pound yarn in the colors Hollyhook, Scarlet, Deep Violet, Claret
plastic canvas (optional, for stability, but I did not use it)
Check out the original source for the This Multipurpose Crochet Bag Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.