- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Edging & Picot Join Is Made With A Single Thread
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Bird Slipper Socks That No One Could Resist
- This Cute Unicorn Purse Will Make Your Little One Feel Special
- Cutest Crochet Baby Dragon Amigurumi Is The Perfect Gift For Your Dragon Loving Friends
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Fun One-Skein Chevron Scarf
Love these crochet trees, they make nice garlands. A holiday bunting or maybe a cute ornament for the Christmas tree. This lovely tree can be, basically, hung anywhere or offered as gift. You can put them inside Christmas cards or use them as gift tags. Grandma Tree pattern by Michelle Kludas is a very easy pattern, even for beginners! You can finish a tree in a matter of a few minutes!
These cute trees work up wonderfully, superfast and easily. Some say, they are as easy and addictive as a granny square! The pattern comes with a great photo tutorial with easy to follow instructions.
Thanks to Michelle Kludas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.