- [Free Pattern] Crochet Mittens With Unique Checkered Texture
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Gift For The “Game Of Thrones” Fans In Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
- Cozy Crochet Baby Boy Sweater Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Minion Pencil Case Is Genius!
Crochet dishcloths- you can never have too many! Diversity is welcomed in any kitchen or bathroom, and so is color! So, have a look at this pattern. The Wonder Cloth by Jennifer Gregory is a simple, easy and multicolored dishcloth, made in cotton.
With a finished size of approx. 9 x 9 inches, this crochet cloth is sure to make a great addition to any kitchen. Looking for quick, easy to make, last minute gift? This cloths is fabulous, you can’t go wrong with it!
Thanks to Jennifer Gregory for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.