- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Crochet Ruffled Baby Bloomers
- [Video Tutorial] This Bookmark Is Beautiful And Special… And Will Last Forever
- Gnome Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Perfect For Craft Shows
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
Crochet dishcloths- you can never have too many! Diversity is welcomed in any kitchen or bathroom, and so is color! So, have a look at this pattern. The Wonder Cloth by Jennifer Gregory is a simple, easy and multicolored dishcloth, made in cotton.
With a finished size of approx. 9 x 9 inches, this crochet cloth is sure to make a great addition to any kitchen. Looking for quick, easy to make, last minute gift? This cloths is fabulous, you can’t go wrong with it!
Thanks to Jennifer Gregory for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.