- This Easy Crochet Flower For Beginners Is So Cute! [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] This Puff Flower Stitch Is Perfect For An Edging Or Border
- [Free Pattern] This Two Sided Baby Afghan Will Impress Any New Mama
- [Free Pattern] This Original “Quarter Sunflower Square” Concept Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Minion Luggage or Backpack Tag Is So Cute!
Love these crochet trees, they make nice garlands. A holiday bunting or maybe a cute ornament for the Christmas tree. This lovely tree can be, basically, hung anywhere or offered as gift. You can put them inside Christmas cards or use them as gift tags. Grandma Tree pattern by Michelle Kludas is a very easy pattern, even for beginners! You can finish a tree in a matter of a few minutes!
These cute trees work up wonderfully, superfast and easily. Some say, they are as easy and addictive as a granny square! The pattern comes with a great photo tutorial with easy to follow instructions.
Thanks to Michelle Kludas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.