- Easy Corner To Corner Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] You Will Love The Feel Of This Soft, Round Carpet Under Your Feet
- [Photos+Video Tutorial] Granny Square For Beginners Step-By-Step
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch
- Make Up This Easy To Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket For Your Bundle Of Joy
Love these crochet trees, they make nice garlands. A holiday bunting or maybe a cute ornament for the Christmas tree. This lovely tree can be, basically, hung anywhere or offered as gift. You can put them inside Christmas cards or use them as gift tags. Grandma Tree pattern by Michelle Kludas is a very easy pattern, even for beginners! You can finish a tree in a matter of a few minutes!
These cute trees work up wonderfully, superfast and easily. Some say, they are as easy and addictive as a granny square! The pattern comes with a great photo tutorial with easy to follow instructions.
Thanks to Michelle Kludas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.