- [Free Patterns] Gorgeous Crochet Dresses For Little Girls
- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
- [Video Tutorials+Free Pattern] These Basketweave Throw Pillows Are An Easy Way To Update Your Decor In A Flash
- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Starburst Flower Square Is Truly An “Eye Catcher”
Granny squares are fun to use in a scarf, but then they sewing part may put you away. Especially if you like colors too! This granny squares scarf is the perfect solution: many colors and nothing to sew! This fabulous Colorful Granny Square Crochet Scarf by Kali of The Friendly Red Fox is made mostly by using this lovely scarf pattern by the lovely Sarah London, with just a few differences.
Visit Kali’s site to find out more details and learn how to make your own fabulous colorful granny square crochet scarf.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Friendly Red Fox
Thanks to Kali for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.