- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Little Christmas Trees Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Stunning Afghan!
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
So simple, yet so beautiful! This Daisy Blanket by Tillie Tulip, made of 6″ squares, is easy to customize to the size you wish and using the colors to your liking. The daisy square pattern is stylish and looks delightful in any combination. Those who are huge daisy fans will totally appreciate how easy is to make a daisy blanket using this daisy pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tillie Tulip
Thanks to Tillie Tulip for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.