- Brilliant Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking Pattern For Those Who Still Love The Fuzzy Aliens
- Super-Cute Crocheted Kids Handbag For A Mini-Fashionista
- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
So simple, yet so beautiful! This Daisy Blanket by Tillie Tulip, made of 6″ squares, is easy to customize to the size you wish and using the colors to your liking. The daisy square pattern is stylish and looks delightful in any combination. Those who are huge daisy fans will totally appreciate how easy is to make a daisy blanket using this daisy pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tillie Tulip
Thanks to Tillie Tulip for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.