- [Free Pattern] Meet Norberta: The Super-Cute Baby Dragon!
- Retro Vibe Square And Bedspread Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
- [Free Pattern] Brighten Up Your Front Door With This Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
So simple, yet so beautiful! This Daisy Blanket by Tillie Tulip, made of 6″ squares, is easy to customize to the size you wish and using the colors to your liking. The daisy square pattern is stylish and looks delightful in any combination. Those who are huge daisy fans will totally appreciate how easy is to make a daisy blanket using this daisy pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tillie Tulip
Thanks to Tillie Tulip for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.