- Very Quick And Simple Lacy Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous And Fun Skittles Blanket Is A Party Of Color
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
- This Tunisian Crochet Shrug Pattern Is Super-Fun And So Relaxing!
- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
So simple, yet so beautiful! This Daisy Blanket by Tillie Tulip, made of 6″ squares, is easy to customize to the size you wish and using the colors to your liking. The daisy square pattern is stylish and looks delightful in any combination. Those who are huge daisy fans will totally appreciate how easy is to make a daisy blanket using this daisy pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tillie Tulip
Thanks to Tillie Tulip for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.