- [Free Pattern] This Amigurumi Unicorn Is Just Adorable!
- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- This 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Round, This Wheel Baby Blanket Is Just Perfect!
- This Cat House Crochet Pattern Is So Cool!
With an easy pattern and a great, repetitive stitch which creates an interesting, good looking texture, this afghan is fantastic and pretty simple to make.
Sea Glass Crochet Afghan Pattern
Finished afghan measures 54 in. wide × 73 in. long but can be customized to any width by working any even number of stitches.
Here’s what you will need:
3 colors of worsted weight yarn — I used Berroco Comfort in Robins Egg 9714 (5 skeins; 1,050 yds), Turquoise 9733 (5 skeins; 1,050 yds), and Honeyberry Heather 9790 (4 skeins; 840 yds)
scissors and yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.