- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
- Cute Crochet Bag That Fits All Of Your Essentials (And More!) Perfectly
- [Free Pattern] It’s So Easy! This Lovely Granny Square Is A Simple And Fun Crochet Project
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design Are Beginner Friendly
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
Very unique and practical project! If you’re always on the go or travel a lot you’ll adore this lovely and useful pattern. It’s a great way to bust some leftover yarn and learn the star stitch at the same time. This Star Hook Case by Alli Hyer is a truly neat idea and a great way to keep your hooks organized.
This pattern does not require pockets, so it can grow with your needs!
For more help, watch the How to crochet the Star Stitch video tutorial below.
Thanks to Alli Hyer for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.