- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
- Easy Crocheted Potholders Double Thickness Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Gorgeous Reversible Five Sided Dishcloth
- Easy Crochet Flower Earrings Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
Very unique and practical project! If you’re always on the go or travel a lot you’ll adore this lovely and useful pattern. It’s a great way to bust some leftover yarn and learn the star stitch at the same time. This Star Hook Case by Alli Hyer is a truly neat idea and a great way to keep your hooks organized.
This pattern does not require pockets, so it can grow with your needs!
For more help, watch the How to crochet the Star Stitch video tutorial below.
Thanks to Alli Hyer for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.