- Summer Crochet Vest With Fringe Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
- [Free Pattern] These Are Too Precious! Best And Easiest Slipper Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Christmas Garland Will Make You Grab Your Hooks And Yarn And Get Festive!
Very unique and practical project! If you’re always on the go or travel a lot you’ll adore this lovely and useful pattern. It’s a great way to bust some leftover yarn and learn the star stitch at the same time. This Star Hook Case by Alli Hyer is a truly neat idea and a great way to keep your hooks organized.
This pattern does not require pockets, so it can grow with your needs!
For more help, watch the How to crochet the Star Stitch video tutorial below.
Thanks to Alli Hyer for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.