- Easy And Quick Crochet Christmas Stocking Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] The Funny Jiji the Crochet Cat Is Beyond Purr-fect
- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- Splendid Crochet Daffodils And Narcissus Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
Very unique and practical project! If you’re always on the go or travel a lot you’ll adore this lovely and useful pattern. It’s a great way to bust some leftover yarn and learn the star stitch at the same time. This Star Hook Case by Alli Hyer is a truly neat idea and a great way to keep your hooks organized.
This pattern does not require pockets, so it can grow with your needs!
For more help, watch the How to crochet the Star Stitch video tutorial below.
Thanks to Alli Hyer for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.