- [Free Pattern] Really Simple Pattern With Stunning Results: Yarn Clouds Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make This Complicated Looking Spiral Square. So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Easy Spring Crochet Afghan Pattern With Many Options On The Size
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
This blanket is spectacular. I love the way the joining yarn makes its own patterns in the corners so the whole blanket pop with colors. The little explosions of color is brilliant, no two circles are alike and you will be able to use up all your leftover yarns. Flowers in the snow by Solveig Grimstad is a simple and soothing pattern with a very detailed tutorial and stunning results.
Some projects feel nearly perfect. The pattern is simple and soothing, the components easy to create and quick to pile up, stacks of them flying off the hook every time you sit down to work. There are few hiccups, and fewer feelings of frustration or boredom. For me, the GB’s flowers-in-the-snow blanket has been this kind of project. I adored making this blanket, not least because I was making it for my adored little girl. But I loved it for itself too – it was a happy project – colorful, creative and made with new techniques. (Source)
Image source: Jennifer
Thanks to Solveig for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.