- Free Amigurumi Gnome Crochet Pattern For Your Autumn Table
- [Free Pattern] Any Child Would Love To Have This Froggie Footstool In Their Room
- [Free Pattern] You Will Love The Feel Of This Soft, Round Carpet Under Your Feet
- [Free Pattern] Awesomely Easy And Quick Shawl You Need To Make
- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
This is a really cute and easy crochet set! The blanket is worked back and forth and the hat is worked in the round. The scalloped edge ads so much cuteness to the pattern! The blanket is easy to customize to a larger size. If you wish to make the blanket bigger, you will need to increase the number of stitches in your starting chain. The One Ball Baby Blanket and Hat pattern by Marianne Forrestal is a quick pattern to learn which works up really beautifully.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…