- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Baby Blanket Pattern Works Up So Quick, You’ll Be Amazed!
- [Free Patterns] Adorable And Groovy Crochet Flowers That Look Beautiful Every Day
- One Skein Crochet Cowl Pattern Easy For Even The Advanced Beginner Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Slippers You Will Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
Simple, fun and functional, this bag is perfect for any season! The Plupp Bag by Kanelsnackan makes a beautiful gift for you or someone else. The pattern can be easily done in two or more colors and can be adapted to complement your style and personality. This crochet project uses fairly simple stitches that create a gorgeous pattern with lots of texture.
After a few rows, which can feel tricky, it’ll be a quick and easy project. You can make this bag in as many or few colors as you like (but at least two). Size is about Height: 12” / 30cm Width: 15.5” / 40cm using aran weight yarn and a 3.5mm hook. But you can use other yarn and/or hook, but that will affect the size of the final item. Cotton yarn is prefered. I used 300g-400g for the sample bag.
Pattern includes written instructions and a simple chart.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kanelsnackan’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Kanelsnackan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.