- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Broomstick Lace Blanket With A Solomon’s Knot Edging
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple And Quick Pattern With Stunning Texture
- [Video Tutorial] Try This Technique To Make Your Color Transitions A Little Bit Cleaner
- [Free Pattern] 13 Beautiful Free Crochet Patterns For Long Scarves & Infinity Scarves
- Fabulous Crochet Easter Wreath Pattern To Make Now
Very handy pattern for a quick dishcloth! This Granny Square Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a great and beautiful project for beginners. In almost no time you’ll have a big stash of dishcloths, in the colors of your choice. Make sure you check the care instructions before making these simple and beautiful dishcloths. Using the suggested material, these dishcloths are easy to be washed by hand or by machine, however if you decide for a different yarn, keep in mind this aspect and do your research before starting making one.
Image source: flickr
For those needing help with their first granny square, go to the next page to watch a lovely and helpful video tutorial.