- [Video Tutorial] Surprise Your Little Ones With These Absolutely Adorable Crochet Snowman Ornaments
- [Free Patterns] 5 Cute Baby Sandals For Lovely Little Feet
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- [Free Pattern] This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Crochet Afghans I’ve Ever Seen!
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Little girl elephant (crocheted)! I made this as
Very handy pattern for a quick dishcloth! This Granny Square Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a great and beautiful project for beginners. In almost no time you’ll have a big stash of dishcloths, in the colors of your choice. Make sure you check the care instructions before making these simple and beautiful dishcloths. Using the suggested material, these dishcloths are easy to be washed by hand or by machine, however if you decide for a different yarn, keep in mind this aspect and do your research before starting making one.
Image source: flickr
For those needing help with their first granny square, go to the next page to watch a lovely and helpful video tutorial.