- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Entrelac Crochet
- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Striped Heart Earflap Hat
- How To Make a Smiling Pumpkins Pillow [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
What little girl doesn’t love flowers in her hair? Or, in this case, on her little hat? Very true for lots of women, too! This quick and easy beanie pattern is available in 5 sizes: Newborn Size, Up to 12 Month Size, 2-8 Years, 9-Adult and Adult Slightly Slouchy Version. This adorable Candy Puffs Beanie pattern by Busting Stitches comes with patterns for the lovely crochet flowers, too! To get help with the puff stitch, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.