- [Free Pattern] It Is Amazing What This Afghan Can Become With Some Sense Of Color
- [Free Pattern] 3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Picot Trellis Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
- Mindless Super Bulky Yarn Throw Pattern
One can never have too many coasters! That’s my crochet coasters philosophy! 😉 Especially when they come in cute, bright colors and with a design that makes me smile or at least make me feel more comfy.
What’s better than a mug of coffee or cocoa with lots of creamy foam when you want to indulge yourself? How about a coaster that will always be there to remind you that you deserve a moment to yourself?
This super cute pattern of crochet Cocoa Mug Coaster by Divine Debris is always great to have around!
Such a simple and very fun pattern! This coaster, which you could also use for an applique, can be customized as you would like, leaving ample room for variety and creativity. Make a pack and give them as gifts or make different colors and keep them in your house! Before you know it, you’ll have so many you won’t know what to do with them.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.