- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
- This Crochet Table Runner Free Pattern Is Perfect For The Holiday Party
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
- Deceptively Simple Loop Bag Will Make You Look Effortlessly Stylish And Carefree
- [Free Patterns] Delightful Little Baby Set: Hat, Booties And Dress
So pretty, yet so simple! This elegant blanket is so soft and fluffy and works pretty fast. It is that kind of pattern that looks like it would be so much fun to cozy up for movie night with this blanket on your hook.
This crochet tutorial, courtesy of Meladora’s Creations for Crochet, is going to teach you how to make this delicate lacy baby blanket inn such a way that you’ll immediately fall in love with it and leave all your other projects for this one. The pattern is really so addictive!
This elegant blanket would look great in any nursery and is made to be used for the whole time the baby is in the crib.
Elegant Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
For this project you’ll need:
HOOK: 5 mm hook or size H hook for the US, Size 6 hook \ J hook for Beginning chain
YARN: 4 skeins of worsted weight yarn, 4 ply US, 10 ply AU
Skeins length I used:
100 grams / 3.5. oz
240 meters / 262 yards
Brand of yarn I used is Golf which is made in Europe. Shade 6 Dye 3086
Find the photo tutorial and the full written pattern for this Elegant Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern at: Meladora’s Creations for Crochet
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.