- Beautiful Granny Squares Cardigan Pattern Anyone Would Wear
- Very Fast Crochet Cardigan Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Non Traditional Granny Square With A Daisy In The Corner
- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- [Free Patterns] 9 Great Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids
Your little mermaid fan will love this beautiful crochet bag with unique stitches and playful color changes. Mermaid Ripple Purse by Erin Greene is a fantastic crochet project with lovely design details and lots of helpful pictures in the pattern. If you have a very special little girl in your life you can be sure she would love to get this cute little mermaid purse!
Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Crochet Pattern
Premier Yarns Sweet Roll, Frosty Swirl
Crochet hook sizes: H – 5mm, F – 3.57mm
Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Matching fabric for lining – 2, 12 inch squares, approximately
7 inch, all-purpose zipper in matching color
2 antique purse rings, about 1.5 inches in diameter
needle and matching thread
Check out the original source for this Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: ekayg
Thanks to Erin Greene for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.