- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Flower In 4 Colours
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Simple Solid Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Owl Bookmark
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
“Another gorgeous crochet pattern that works up quickly! I love everything about this cowl from the coconut shell buttons to the yarn and last but not the least the stitch pattern. It took me just two skeins of Big Twist yarn and it was one of those patterns that grew a mile a minute. Perfect for impatient people like me! Though the color of this yarn was perfect it was so hard to capture it on camera. I love the name of the yarn color too, Cinnamon.”
Endlessly pretty Alice Button Cowl pattern by CrochetDreamz is a great accessory that elevates any outfit!
Alice Button Cowl Free Crochet Pattern
1. Worsted weight yarn. I used Cinnamon from Big Twist yarns
2. Hook- H (5mm)
3. Yarn needle for weaving in the yarn tails
4. 3 Large wooden buttons. I used coconut shell buttons that are 1 7/8 inches wide.
Check out the original source for the Alice Button Cowl with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.