- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- Quick And Easy Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] This Afghan Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stash Buster
- [Video Tutorial] This Thick & Quick Moroccan Basket Is Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] This Blossom Stitch Washcloth Is A Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
So simple and clean and yet so sophisticated! Betty’s Ruffled Trivet/Hot Pad by Ashleigh Kiser is huge crowd pleaser with a fantastic design. This hot pad pattern will upgrade your kitchen decor and will add a note of chic and elegance , to your tablescape. The pattern is quite simple to make it is worked with a wiggle stitch and works really quick.
-Cotton yarn, I used Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in white, lilac, mint, rose, and pink
-Size H 5mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewrella
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.