- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple And Magically Attractive Wrap Perfect For On-The-Go Crocheting
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Soft And Insanely Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Lap Blanket To Whip Up For A Last-Minute Gift!
- This Crochet Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Will Put A Smile On Your Baby’s Face
- C2C Crochet Square Pattern For Those Who Love Hot Cocoa
So simple and clean and yet so sophisticated! Betty’s Ruffled Trivet/Hot Pad by Ashleigh Kiser is huge crowd pleaser with a fantastic design. This hot pad pattern will upgrade your kitchen decor and will add a note of chic and elegance , to your tablescape. The pattern is quite simple to make it is worked with a wiggle stitch and works really quick.
-Cotton yarn, I used Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in white, lilac, mint, rose, and pink
-Size H 5mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewrella
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.