- [Free Pattern] Shell Stitch Granny Square Variations Never Looked Better, They’ve Never Been Easier
- Free Pocket Shawl Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Create Moments Of Joy And Happiness With This Lovely Holiday Snowflake Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
So simple and clean and yet so sophisticated! Betty’s Ruffled Trivet/Hot Pad by Ashleigh Kiser is huge crowd pleaser with a fantastic design. This hot pad pattern will upgrade your kitchen decor and will add a note of chic and elegance , to your tablescape. The pattern is quite simple to make it is worked with a wiggle stitch and works really quick.
-Cotton yarn, I used Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in white, lilac, mint, rose, and pink
-Size H 5mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewrella
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.