- Leaf Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Two Crochet Stitches And A Beautiful, Very Easy To Make A Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Dress Your Bed In An Elegant Pineapple Squares Throw
- Love Crochet Purses With Stars On Them? Try This Free Crochet Pattern!
- Spectacular Floral Square To Delight And Amaze Everyone
One of the things you can make using a rose pattern is a crochet blanket with roses. Bed of Roses Afghan and Pillow by Jackie Curry can be a wonderful addition to your collection, or you can gift it to anyone. This handmade gift will tell the receiver how much care about them. Whenever they are alone, they can wrap themselves in the blanket.
Crochet Blanket With Roses And Pillow -Free Crochet Pattern
MATERIALS: Bernat Mohair-Plus (1 ½ oz. skns): For Afghan: 10 skns of #5326 Lt. Pink, 6 skns of #5305 Peach, and 3 skns of # 5384 Olive Green; Berella “4” Knitting Worsted, 100 % Orlon acrylic, 4 Ply: 3 skns White. For Pillow: Pillow can be made from yarn left over from afghan, plus 1 more skn of Peach Mohair-Plus; ½ yd lt. pink velvet; 14”pink zipper; 14” form pillow. Crochet Hook size G,
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jackie Curry for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!