- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- Best Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern To Help Clean Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
- [Free Pattern] This Wavy Blanket Is An Awesome Stash-Buster!
One of the things you can make using a rose pattern is a crochet blanket with roses. Bed of Roses Afghan and Pillow by Jackie Curry can be a wonderful addition to your collection, or you can gift it to anyone. This handmade gift will tell the receiver how much care about them. Whenever they are alone, they can wrap themselves in the blanket.
Crochet Blanket With Roses And Pillow -Free Crochet Pattern
MATERIALS: Bernat Mohair-Plus (1 ½ oz. skns): For Afghan: 10 skns of #5326 Lt. Pink, 6 skns of #5305 Peach, and 3 skns of # 5384 Olive Green; Berella “4” Knitting Worsted, 100 % Orlon acrylic, 4 Ply: 3 skns White. For Pillow: Pillow can be made from yarn left over from afghan, plus 1 more skn of Peach Mohair-Plus; ½ yd lt. pink velvet; 14”pink zipper; 14” form pillow. Crochet Hook size G,
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jackie Curry for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!