- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Spongebob Square Pants
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Baby Flapper-Girl Hat Is Simply Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Easy And Irresistibly Cute Lamb Hat Is Completely Perfect For Spring
- [Free Pattern] This Little Dress With The Butterfly Applique Is Just Darling!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Beautiful Crochet Project Made From A Real Leaf
Spring is here and sandals are going to be coming out soon. Crochet sandals are trendy cheap, easy, and the cutest shoes in your closet! Follow the video tutorial on the next page, courtesy of Ashleigh of Sewrella and learn how to make a pair of lacy crochet sandals with flip flop soles.
Cute Crochet Sandals With Flip Flop Soles
-Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in Ecru and Cafe Au Lait (1 skein each should make 2 pairs of shoes)
-Sizes D 3.25mm and 2mm crochet hooks
-Rubber sole flip flops 1 size smaller than you usually wear (mine are from Old Navy)
-Sharp tool for poking holes in the sole, a skewer works great