- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
- Simply Gorgeous Crochet Tribal Moccasin Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Dish Cloth Designed In Honor Of Independence Day, July 4th
- Beautiful Crochet Modern Boho Granny Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Just Spectacular And Splendid: Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag
Too early to start autumn projects? I don’t think so! Start planning Halloween early by making this cute candy corn bag. This Candy Corn Trick or Treat Bag by Alexis Middleton is a simple pattern that can be used an entire childhood-long. So fun and festive and perfect for your cutest Trick or Treater to carry around.
This is not a huge pillowcase sized trick or treat bag, but it’s the perfect size for a little doing a trip around the block.
Image source: Alexis
Thanks to Alexis for this article inspiration and featured image.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.