- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
- Crochet Mandala Placemats To Decorate Your Table In Style
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch
- Crochet Octopus For Preemies Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Bag Pattern Loaded With Bohemian Charm Can Be Done In Just A Few Hours.
Such a cute and charismatic little snuggle! The Cute Bunny Comforter / Lovey by Laura Tegg with those long ears and little arms, is a cute little project you can make for one of the new babies in your life. The comforter looks really sweet and drapes beautifully when the rabbit it held up.
Yarn: 3/Light/Worsted/8ply yarn – 15g of one color for bunny head, arms and ears, 15g of
another color for blanket (body/dress) plus a small amount of yarn for the face.
Hook: H hook (5mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lovey Collection
Thanks to Laura Tegg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.