- Best Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern To Help Clean Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Long Crochet Vest
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fabulous Curvy Girl Crochet Tunic
- Beautiful Crochet Relaxghan For Good Vibes In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design
Such a cute and charismatic little snuggle! The Cute Bunny Comforter / Lovey by Laura Tegg with those long ears and little arms, is a cute little project you can make for one of the new babies in your life. The comforter looks really sweet and drapes beautifully when the rabbit it held up.
Yarn: 3/Light/Worsted/8ply yarn – 15g of one color for bunny head, arms and ears, 15g of
another color for blanket (body/dress) plus a small amount of yarn for the face.
Hook: H hook (5mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lovey Collection
Thanks to Laura Tegg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.