- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- Brilliant Baby Converse Shoes To Easily Make For Your Little Baby
- [Video Tutorial] These Darling And Comfy Knee High Socks Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- These Quick Heart Pattern Makes Cute Valentine’s Gifts For All The Girls In Your Family
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall Madly In Love With This Amazing Dream Blanket
Such a beautiful classic pattern with a lovely design that will bring a blooming garden in your house and soul every single day! Simple and gorgeous, this Blooming Granny – 12″ Square by is an intermediate pattern that offers many different color possibilities which can be used to make stunning gifts for dear ones.
Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED SIZE: 12” square
MATERIALS: 4 or more colors Worsted weight yarn
Crochet hook size
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melinda Miller Designs
Thanks to Melinda Miller for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.