- [Free Pattern] Knitted Soap Socks
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Doily Rug Is An Affordable Way to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
- [Video Tutorial] This Fantastic Brain Waves Beanie Is A Great Pattern For The Whole Family
- [Free Pattern] This 3D Swan Doily Is Amazing!
Really simple to learn and makes beautiful waves, this Crochet Wave Stitch Blanket looks best when using a solid color. At least, this is what I believe. It has a wonderful texture and this pattern is suitable for any weight yarn. The tutorial is being offered by Krista of Rescued Paw Designs on her blog.
I have been experimenting with combinations of stitches and I am loving how this pattern has turned out so far. It is really very simple to learn and makes a beautiful wave once all the stitches come together. Below you will find the pattern for this stitch and you could make whatever you desire with it. I am making a blanket for my friends little girl but its really up to you what you choose to do!!
Size J Crochet Hook
Any Kind of Yarn (I used Vanna’s Choice in Pink, Charcoal Grey, Purple and Raspberry)
Scissors to Cut off ends
Yarn Needle to weave in loose ends
Thanks to Krist for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.