- Impress Everyone With This Simple And Beautiful Moss Stitch Border
- Adorable Bunny Crochet Pattern – Great Size For Little Hands
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Fun One-Skein Chevron Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Mittens With Unique Checkered Texture
Roses blankets always make me feel so loved. Maybe because roses are ancient symbols of love and beauty.
This Roses Remembered Afghan by Terry Kimbrough is an elegant afghan with a beautiful design. The beauty of roses makes this crochet afghan spectacular and a great wedding gift.
The beauty of roses will be forever fresh when you wrap up in this elegant afghan. We crocheted
ours in classic ecru, but you could make yours in any color—or even in a bouquet of different colors!
Great to know that
Roses Remembered Afghan Finished Size: 47″x 61″
Worsted Weight Yarn:
57 ounces, (1,620 grams, 3,590 yards)
Crochet hook, size I (5.50 mm) or size needed
GAUGE: Each Square = 7″
Image source: flickr.
Thank you to Terry Kimbrough for inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.