- How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bullion Stitch Crochet Flower
- Easy But Stunning Baby Blanket With Crochet Sea Creatures Appliques
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Streamwave Afghan Reminds Me Of Stained Glass
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
- Incredibly Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Roses blankets always make me feel so loved. Maybe because roses are ancient symbols of love and beauty.
This Roses Remembered Afghan by Terry Kimbrough is an elegant afghan with a beautiful design. The beauty of roses makes this crochet afghan spectacular and a great wedding gift.
The beauty of roses will be forever fresh when you wrap up in this elegant afghan. We crocheted
ours in classic ecru, but you could make yours in any color—or even in a bouquet of different colors!
Great to know that
Roses Remembered Afghan Finished Size: 47″x 61″
Worsted Weight Yarn:
57 ounces, (1,620 grams, 3,590 yards)
Crochet hook, size I (5.50 mm) or size needed
GAUGE: Each Square = 7″
Image source: flickr.
Thank you to Terry Kimbrough for inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.