- [Free Pattern] Dishcloth Or Waffle? Really Simple Pattern To Have More Fun In The Kitchen
- [Photo Tutorial + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Daisy Stitch (Star Stitch)
- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.