- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Pinwheel Afghan Square
- Fabulous Crochet Petal Stitch Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
- Instant Gratification Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Clever And Easy Towel Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Pin Cushion Is Way Too Cute!
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.