- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Big Fan Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- Cute Granny Square Necklace With Eye-Catching Distinction In Diminutive Size
- Stunning Cat Tent Pattern For The Feline Friend Who Rules Your Heart
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.