- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
- [Free Pattern] Get Hooked With This Adorable Call The Midwife Inspired Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Relax And Have Fun With This Amazing Scrap Yarn Yo Yo Lapghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
With this amazing fall leaves granny square you will create seasonal crochet art for your home. Leaves Granny Square by Kristyn Hertrich with leaves displayed in a pinwheel shape is a unique square with a lovely and colorful design. The leaves can be done in different season colors so you can switch from spring to autumn.
Fall Leaves Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
6in. by 6in.
Caron Simply Soft (small amounts per square)
Super Duper Yellow
4.5 MM Crochet Hook
Needle for weaving in ends
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch below the step by step video tutorial and follow along. Enjoy! 🙂
Fall Leaves Granny Square Video Tutorial
Get the Pattern —> Leaves Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Kristyn Hertrich the article inspiration and featured image.