- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Cute & Clever Pom Pom Edging
- [Video Tutorials] Add Sparkles To Your Holiday With These Adorable Colorful Granny Stars And Trees
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
- [Free Pattern] This Unicorn Hood Looks So Magical!
- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
Really, there are 26 different colors! And they all work so well together. This blanket is such a stash buster and the stitch looks great! The Diamond Stitch Blanket by Happy in Red is gorgeous and really simple to make. One of those projects you can just sit and watch the telly with.
This blanket is quite big: 84 cm x 123 cm so it would be really great for a childrens bedroom, though it would also work in a big colourful livingroom I think. Trust me, it’s really suitable to hide under with a cuppa and a book or DVD in reach, very soft and warm. (Source)
Image source: Esther
Thanks to Esther for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.