- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tiny Owl Applique Pattern Is Perfect To Embellish Any Project
- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
- How To Crochet A Hat For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Shawl To Make For A Baby
- [NA] Gorgeous Traditional Baby Blanket Featuring Dragonflies
These colors just pop out at you! The mesmerizing Apache Tears crochet pattern by Sarah London makes you use your imagination a lot and think of creative ways to use the stitch. How about some beautiful, textured, colorful blankets or placemats or rugs? Once again, the possibilities are endless. You can use the basic crochet pattern on the site to make a beautiful blanket using this gorgeous stitch.
Beautifully textured, captivating and fascinating!
I’m referring to the strikingly mesmerizing Apache Tears crochet pattern.
I’ve had quite a few enquiries in regards to this pattern, so today I thought I’d share my tips and technique with you. It’s not a complicated pattern so let’s get started!
The pattern may also be customized to your own preferences, producing a dense fabric!
When it comes to customizing it all boils down to… the spacing… you can choose to customize your blanket.
Written in UK terminology. (Source)
Image source: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.