- [Free Pattern] A Fun Crochet Coaster Pattern For The Pokemon Fan
- Cozy And Warm C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Log Cabin Afghan It’s An Old Idea That Never Goes Out Of Style!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] 3 Christmas Stockings Anyone Can Make, Even You
This is such an amazing and unique pattern for a crochet potholder! I love the texture, it looks strong and tick with a beautiful and so simple design. Truly mesmerizing! Tyyne Potholder by Tintti Hohti is an ingenious pattern with a genius structure which would make a difference in any kitchen while looking wonderful and classy.
Any 100% cotton dk yarn in two matching colours 100 – 150 grams and a hook to match (2,0 mm – 3,0mm).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tintin Luomukset
Thanks to Tintti Hohti for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.