- Easy Peasy 30-Minute Crochet Pattern For A Child Size Beanie
- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
- [Free Pattern] Men, Women, Boys & Girls Alike Can Rock These Mitts!
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- [Free Pattern] Enough Love To Go Around Is A Beautiful Square
This gorgeous scarf is created using the hairpin lace crochet technique. For those who don’t now yet, hairpin lace crochet is a unique crochet technique that uses a hairpin lace loom to create delicate, intricate crochet lace.it looks a lot more complicated than it actually is and if you’re willing to try this pattern y the end of it you’ll have a beautiful piece of art in your hands.
Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf by B.hooked Crochet is a gorgeous scarf with a unique look and if you want to create the same show stopping look for your scarf than using the Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable yarn is a must.
Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
GATHER YOUR SUPPLIES
3 Balls, Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable, (Regatta shown)
5 mm Crochet hook
Locking Stitch Markers (30)
Optional: Tassel Maker
Get your written pattern for this Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf at: B.hooked Crochet.
Thanks to Brittany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.