- Easy Free Crochet Sweater Pattern For Spring- Free Crochet Top Patterns
- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Wrap For Cool Summer Evenings
- [Free Pattern] This Twisted Crochet Fringe Is Absolutely Beautiful And Easier Than It Looks
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
This gorgeous scarf is created using the hairpin lace crochet technique. For those who don’t now yet, hairpin lace crochet is a unique crochet technique that uses a hairpin lace loom to create delicate, intricate crochet lace.it looks a lot more complicated than it actually is and if you’re willing to try this pattern y the end of it you’ll have a beautiful piece of art in your hands.
Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf by B.hooked Crochet is a gorgeous scarf with a unique look and if you want to create the same show stopping look for your scarf than using the Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable yarn is a must.
Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
GATHER YOUR SUPPLIES
3 Balls, Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable, (Regatta shown)
5 mm Crochet hook
Locking Stitch Markers (30)
Optional: Tassel Maker
Get your written pattern for this Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf at: B.hooked Crochet.
Thanks to Brittany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.