- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
- Easy To Work Granny Ripple Afghan That Brings Spring Right Into Your House [Free Pattern]
- How To Add A Beautiful Crochet Edge To A Fleece Baby Blanket
- Really Easy And Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Pattern All Sizes
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
Not only super cute but also so versatile: you can wear it several different ways! Wrap Sweater pattern designed by Lindsay Haynie creates such an exciting and unique piece of crochet clothing and is almost unbelievable how easy is to make it. This lovely crochet wrap sweater consisting of one long piece is easy to make if you know chain (ch), double crochet (dc), triple or treble crochet (tr), front post double crochet (fpdc), and back post double crochet (bpdc). Absolutely beautiful and super comfy, this pattern is super easy and gives an amazing texture to the finished project.
Super Comfy And Cozy Crochet Wrap Sweater Free Pattern
How did I make it?
Well, the idea is so simple. You basically crochet one long, long piece, sew the ends together, and wrap around yourself!
But here is a little more detailed description:
With 4 skeins Vanna’s Choice yarn (worsted weight) and size I crochet hook.
Get your written pattern for this Super Comfy And Cozy Crochet Wrap Sweater Free Pattern at: Love City Blog.
Thanks to Lindsay Haynie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.