- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular 9″ and 12″ Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Leaves For The Fall Lovers
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- [NA] Beautiful Vintage Lace Square With Reversible Design
What a lovely cloth to crochet! It is so simple and yet so elegant! The Snapdragon Washcloth by Ivory Soap works up fast and is very pleasing to the eye! Take a break from your big projects and make this fun pattern for instant gratification! The texture is so beautiful, it can be used to create gorgeous baby blankets or hotpads.
Worsted weight cotton. F-needle.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little House in the Suburbs
Thanks to Ivory Soap for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.