- Multitasking Cell Phone Pouch Crochet Pattern Everyone Needs
- [Free Pattern] This Exceptional Floral Dimension Afghan Square Offers Lots Of Scope For Playing With Color
- [Photo Tutorial] Bang-On-Trend Tutti-Frutti Potholders
- [Free Pattern] I Really Like This Hyperbolic Plane Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Genius Technique To Make Amazing Flower Potholders
A beautiful repeat pattern which is also very easy to memorize, this baby blanket is fast and easy to make. Shells and Double Crochets Baby Afghan by Roseanna Beck is the type of pattern that is so pretty and so very easy, will simply take your breath away. This simple crochet baby afghan pattern looks great in various colors.
330 yds. White Red Heart 4-ply yarn (A)
290 yds. Maize (Yellow) Red Heart 4-ply yarn (B)
290 yds. Light Peach Red Hearat 4-ply yarn (C)
H and I crochet hooks or size needed for guage
SIZE: 37” x 37”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: FaveCrafts
Thanks to Roseanna Beck for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.