- Really Pretty Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern – Create Stacks Of These Cloths For Gifts!
- [Free Patterns] 9 Adorable Crochet Baby Mobile Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Unique Kitty Cat Hairclip Will Undoubtedly Highlight Your Appearance
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
- Tulip Preemie Cap Free Crochet Pattern -Preemie Hats You Can Crochet For Charity
“The Turkish Star Stitch looks absolutely beautiful and can be used for any crochet pattern that requires to be worked flat or in round in replacement of a single crochet. It’s not an easy stitch it is a difficult stitch recommended for the ore experienced crocheters. This great looking Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet by Nicole Riley can also be used as a sweet band or as a mug cozy.”
Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet Free Crochet Pattern
You will need:
any type of yarn, depending on what you want to do with it (I used Knit Picks Dishie)
a corresponding hook (I used a 5.0mm)
tapestry or yarn needle
Check out the original source for the Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.