- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- Beautiful, Soft Baby Blanket And Booties Set For The New Little One [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Works Up Fast And Is Simple Enough For Beginners!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Floret Crochet Stitch
It’s about time you go stash diving! This Favorite Gift Bag by Tamara Kelly will soon become your favorite bag for real! As far as I’m concerned any given day is perfect for making gifts. I’ve been struggling with wrapping paper and recycling gift bags for as long as I remember. No more any of these! This crochet gift bag is itself a beautiful gift. Perfect for Easter, Christmas, any birthday and simply any “Hey, let’s visit someone “day. Add some surprise candies and your gift will be not only surprisingly delightful but also useful.
Precious Gift Bag Free Crochet Pattern
US – H, 5.0mm hook (Furls Fiberarts used)
235 yds Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice (Aran/yarn symbol “4”/UK: 10 ply; 145 yds; 3oz)
Color A: Cranberry – 140 yds (1 ball)
Color B: Fisherman – 95 yds (1 ball)
4 Buttons – 3/4″/19mm shown (LaMode Style 24534)
Optional: Clover Handy Thread Twister
Optional: Plastic Canvas (cut to 3-3/4″ x 7-7/8″)
Gauge: 16 sts x 12 rows = 4″ in hdc
Finished Size: 9″ tall (excluding handles), 8.5″ wide, 4″ deep
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Precious Gift Bag Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.