- Adorable Little Horse Amigurumi With Matching Baby Booties [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Hat With Ear Flaps Is Insanely Cute!
- [Video Tutorial] This Is The Coolest Crochet Owl Carpet I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Video Tutorial] This Ocean Waves Throw Is Perfect For Relaxing Any Time Of Year
- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
Beauty can be achieved in many ways but when we talk about crochet, texture and unique stitching are the keys to a stunning projects. The Wave Beanie by Picot Pals is a beautiful beanie whose texture catches your eyes and steals your heart. The pattern is designed to offer some elasticity to this beautiful beanie and also so you can wear it two different styles: with the ribbed bottom down for a slouchier fit or you can fold that section up for a more fitted cap.
Wave Stitch Beautiful Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
17” (43.18 cm) x 11” (27.94 cm) before folding.
190-230 yards (174-214 meters)
5 mm crochet hook
Red Heart Super Savers yarn in the shade Buff or any other worsted weight yarn
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Wave Stitch Beautiful Beanie Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Picot Pals .
Thanks to Picot Pals for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.